UAE prepaid card market report available
Dublin, Ireland, Aug. 16, 2012 -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpbxdz/emerging_opportuni ) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Opportunities in the UAE Prepaid Card Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products, and Competitive Landscape: Market Profile" report to their offering.
The UAE has the third-largest economy in the Middle East region. In the UAE, prepaid cards have been utilized across a limited range of applications since the late 1990s, with cards for retail applications being among the first of these product types issued. Emirates Bank (now known as Emirates NBD) was among the first financial institutions to issue a prepaid card in 2000, a gift card intended for internet transactions, which has now been discontinued. The main applications of prepaid cards in the UAE are across categories such as transport, gift, general purpose, youth, payroll and remittance. Issuers are a mixture of banks, retailers, currency exchange houses and government departments.
- Current values for the prepaid card market in UAE for the year 2011 and forecast figures for the years up to 2016
- Detailed analysis of the key markets in the prepaid card market in UAE, along with market forecasts until 2016
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the prepaid card market in UAE
- Current regulatory framework in the industry
- Marketing strategies used by various bankers and other institutions
- Major banks in the prepaid card market in UAE
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the prepaid card industry in UAE
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within the prepaid card market in UAE
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the prepaid card market in UAE
- Gain insights into the marketing strategies used by prepaid card selling vendors
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the prepaid card market in UAE
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Emirates NBD Bank
- G2 E Dirham
- Mashreq Bank
- Nakheel Retail
- National Bank of Dubai
- National Bank of Sharjah
- Union National Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpbxdz/emerging_opportuni .
Source: Company press release.